The first largest microinverter PV power station in South Africa
Global distributors and installers training in Nov 2018
SNEC 2020 – How the World’s Leading Microinverter Brand Made an Impact at the Biggest Photovoltaic Exhibition in China
An Exclusive Preview of the HY3 Hybrid Inverter – Launching in November
DTU-Pro receives Anatel approval and now available in Brazil
Making a difference in roof and ground installations in North America
Hoymiles Unveils World’s First Three-Phase Microinverter with Reactive Power Control
On August 20th, DTU-Pro from Hoymiles received Anatel approval. Anatel is Brazil’s National Telecommunications Agency, responsible for granting, regulating and supervising telecommunications in the country. On the same date, several other Hoymiles products were also approved.
This green light means that distributors and installers, as well as end users in South America’s biggest market can benefit from our third-generation data transfer unit, which is now available for ordering.
A new look – and a whole new level
DTU-Pro represents a major advance on previous data transfer units. It provides module-level monitoring and data storage, with more accurate PV generation and loads application monitoring.
In particular it offers the following benefits:
· Better communication – improved external antenna ensures connectivity with microinverters and monitoring servers.
· Full export management – supports power export limiting and zero-export applications.
· User-friendly display – redesigned layout for both app and web platforms, plus four LED indicators for easy viewing of connectivity and power status.
· Reactive power adjustment – allows power factor adjustments to comply with local requirements.
· New alarm system – working with both the new-version app and platform, as well as reporting problems it suggests the appropriate solution.
· Multiple communication protocol supporting – choose from Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU protocol.
· Stronger data storage – module-level data storage for seven days in case of internet outage. Data storage can be further increased up to 32G by using the SD card.
· Fully compliant – complies with all leading international standards, including Anatel, FCC, CE, RCM.
DTU-Pro also has a two-year warranty, which means peace of mind comes as standard as well.
Where, when and how to use DTU-Pro
· Compatible Microinverter: DTU-Pro is compatible with all Hoymiles microinverters
· Application scope: Residential, industrial and commercial PV grid systems
· Max. connected panels: 99
· Communication: WIFI or Ethernet
· Max. communication distance (open space): 200 metres
· Suggested location: Install on the top floor, near the centre of the PV array, 0.5 metres minimum, above ground and 0.8 metres from corners. Can be desktop or wall-mounted.
· Environmental requirements: Install away from dust, liquids, acidic substances or corrosive gas. Ambient temperature range is between -20°C and 55°C.
Find out more
Get full details of the DTU-Pro now for free:
Our trained staff and logistics and service centres in Brazil and over 30 other countries will be available to discuss your requirements, whether you’re a distributor, installer or potential end customer. If you would like to know more about DTU-Pro or any other Hoymiles product or service, we look forward to hearing from you. For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.